Friday 14 December 2012

16th birthday so far (the beginning)

Hey guys! Good morning! Right now is 10:50am, Mountain Time! The weather outside is alright with white clouds and maybe a little touch of sun! Snow is covering the scenery and school's just going regularly. Last night I went to the new house to sleep and this morning easily got a seat (with a friend) on the 150. Ah... Beautiful! ;) but in bio today my lips kept bleeding... Ugh! And the bio teacher was teaching us a new unit. - blood cells ! Plus he was talking about how to stop bleeding! Awkward!!! Ugh! Plus we had a test on the heart and I memorized the parts of the heart but not everything else ... So I really hope I did well on the test!! ^^/ wish me good luck! Now I'm eating my lunch... Macaroni ! Mmmmm! Plus my iPod is running out of batteries! Agh! Well today is going to be a long day! Sheesh! Wish me good luck! Plus theres big band dinner and dance starting at 5pm! Hope the bus won't crash into a car today like yesterday or anything unlucky to happen... Wish me good luck!!!!! Thank you! More update soon!























No comments:

Post a Comment

♡Thank you for leaving me a lovely message!♡ Have a lovely day.