Wednesday 19 December 2012

Sweet 16 (continued)!

Hey! Now thinking back to back then brings back happy memories! *sigh* anyway, the rest of the afternoon was alright! At lunch I went to distribute yearbooks but sadly my crush already got his yearbook (I think he sent someone to get if for him after school)! :( oh well! If we have 緣份we will meet! Destiny will bring us together if we have the chance. ^^ anyway, after lung was chemistry and my friend, Jordyn blurted out to the teacher that it was my birthday and the whole class sang happy birthday to me. :) happy! Haha !! And social studies went alright. After school, my friend Selena have me a card (birthday card with lots of my friends signature!) ^^ and a $15 iTunes gift card! Yay~ after that, when I got home I had to change into my dress or big band dinner and dance! It was a black and white polka dot dress. :)) then mom helped me and Kim put on makeup- eyeliner and mascara. Also lip gloss. My friend walked to my house (unexpected -,-") and the house was so messy.. Omg... Jeez... At least tell us! :( then our other friend came to pick us up and it was funny cuz we kept going back to their house since they kept forgetting stuff! At last, we arrived and got food! My plate was full! :) coleslaw salad and lettuce salad, carrots and corn, macaroni and cheese perrogies, slice of beef, hotdog slices and meatballs! Mashed potato and gravy~~~ mmmmm! I'm lovin' it! Haha! Then I had two slices of a cake-delicious!!!! It was strawberry with chocolate and it was a cheesecake too! Omgg it was delicious! Plus I had punch! Yum! Then the band students played and me and all my friends danced! It was so fun! ^^ It was a great day though when we were heading back I left my iPod on y friend's van and I just got it back yesterday afternoon! Haha, fun day though! Happy birthday to me! ^^ thanks for listening! Brightened my mood! :)











































No comments:

Post a Comment

♡Thank you for leaving me a lovely message!♡ Have a lovely day.