Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas peeps!! :))

Good morning everybody!! :)) right now is 10am, on Christmas Day and we are finished taking a bunch of pictures with my family and we have all opened our presents! :)) I received a sweater from Aeropostale and some socks to warm me up in the winter! :) I'm quite happy; not just about the presents.. But as I've grown older i feel as if I don't really want much anymore; I just want to be with my family and lead a successful, exciting and fulfilling life! ^^ but I still enjoy surprises like gifts and cards from family and or friends! Plus, I still love shopping and stuff! Haha ! Anyway, I hope you are spending your Christmas well! ^^
Also, please keek me! Nicolekok33 is the username! :) it's a new social network I'm using and it's almost like Instagram and twitter but you record videos (max 36 seconds each video) and upload them for the world to see:) it's quite interesting so if you don't have one, make a keek account and follow and subscribe me! :) very mic appreciated if you do! I'd follow back and subscribe if I find your videos interesting to me! :)) well, see you and wish you and is all luck! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

♡Thank you for leaving me a lovely message!♡ Have a lovely day.