Sunday 23 December 2012

Winter brake! ;)

Aloha! Haha~ how are you and how is your winter break so far? Mine is alright. Lots of stuff to do! I'm just getting started! So far I've studied 2 chapters of Bio! Still need to get it in my head though! Plus I have to review everything for the final in January. Along with Bio, I have to study for Chem and Social Studies! Plus we have a Chinese project! TT" I'm also meeting up with a lot of my friends.. 2 of them came back from Vancouver, I'm going to meet with one at Kingsway Mall tomorrow at noon! I need to buy a camera! Probably from Sears! And I'm meeting with he other friend another day to watch a movie! Hope it all works out! Anyway, I also have to practice piano ( been pushing the practicing to this break)! I also have a couple of crochet projects to finish and start on! I also haven't finished handing out Christmas presents! Grr....I'm going to try and finish everything this break while also having fun and balancing out my health with all this! Haha! Well I'm studying for Bio right now and it's Saturday, Dec.22,2012(btw made through dec21 haha!!), 10:40pm! But I don't have access to the Internet now so I will probably post this later on! Wish me good luck and happy holidays to you and your family! :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

♡Thank you for leaving me a lovely message!♡ Have a lovely day.