Thursday 8 November 2012

Happy Day~

Hello! Good afternoon guys! ^^ how are you guys? I'm in Chinese class right now! Haha! It's fun... Ish since its the last class of Day B and our Chinese could care less about what we do! ^^ we all do our homework or study for tests and more... Sometimes he teaches and gives us tests and stuff ! Like for example, today we're supposed to have our Chinese unit test but it's cancelled since half of the class is gone for the bio 35 field trip to Calgary Zoo (lucky but haha to them because the road is in poor condition due to the snowstorm yesterday!) and he said the printing machine is down! :pp right now in Chinese class we're watching a Chinese movie (in Cantonese) but nobody is really watching! Hehe I'm just on my iPod... Back to the blogging world! XD so Lon time no talk guys and I'll be sure to update more frequently and share my life with you lovely followers (friends)! I also have to remember to show you guys some pictures from China and talk more about the trip! ^^
anyway, yesterday's snowfall sure caused a lot of problems! Poor road conditions and there was over 200 cases in Edmonton!! Argh! Plus many people were late for school or absent! It took my bus like 30 minutes to get out of my neighborhood and like 1 hour 20 minutes to get to school! I was supposed to arrive at school at 8:2am, instead I arrived at 9:45am! Crazy weather! To make things worse, I was standing in the cramped crowded bus for like almost 2 hours! Sour legs... The bus was moving like 5 inches a minute oh my gosh! >"< ! Also, I got home at 5:30pm last night... It's getting dark fast.. Today was better.. ;) anyway I will talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡Thank you for leaving me a lovely message!♡ Have a lovely day.