Sunday 10 June 2012

The Qingdao China trip

yay, so I`m going to vacation, so I should be excited and happy right?? Urgghh... we have to fill out some application forms and stuffs, but that`s not the big deal! I saw they also sent the email to some other people who I don`t want to mention! Don`t even want to think about them!! They piss me off greatly and I know I shouldn`t let them affect me, right? Just thinking about some people make me feel sick.. back stabbers, betrayers, fake people... all of a sudden I wish I never wanted to go to this trip... but it`s too late.. I feel sick to my stomach... :( man.. .. oh right, this is the last week of school! Yay! Exams start next week = = ;`( i hope I get at least A  ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡Thank you for leaving me a lovely message!♡ Have a lovely day.