Saturday 9 June 2012

Awards Ceremony, Carnival for Cure, etc!!

Hihihihi!!! :D Sorry for not blogging for SUCH a long time!! I'm so guilty and now I have a whole BUNCH of stuff to tell you about!!! >"< i regret!! so much! So anyway, what happen... first was Awards Ceremony! It was really awesome!! I was so glad I went!! :D :) ^^ It wasn't so bad! All we did when we got on the stage was just shake hands with 2 teachers and that was it! No stage fright, no nothin' man! i bet my grandma and Mom and everyone else was disappointed though that that was the only thing that happened... after that we got our certificates and a dogtag! :P i should take a pic. of the dogtag for you guys another time! I forgot. xD Anyway, I got Honours!! Could've gotten Honours with Distinction though if I were smarter... aw.. oh well! I'm still a little proud of myself! ^^Anyway, we had some little refreshments and stuffs and I took home 2 vases.. o_O loool!! ahhaaha, free stuff! asiaaan alert! x) I also found out that one of my Hong Kong friends' Aunt was my lil bro's chinese teacher!! ZOMG. hahahah! Anyway, here are some pics of the Awards Ceremony! Took so less!
 Me and 3 other friends at the small gym for food~
At the large gym! :)

Really fun! I was so glad I went and I'll go for the years to come too!!

   Next day was Carnival for Cure! Awesome since we could get 2 hours of Lunch and miss class times too!! It was also really fun!! I bought popcorn from the popcorn sale, volunteered to help at the Ice Cream Sale (2nd shift but kinda ditched near end xD), got free food from barbeque (hot dog, orange soda pop, ketchup lays chips)! Also watched some eXCITING events such as the Dunk Tank with the teachers and the Pie Throwing at the teachers!! Really fun and awesome! Raised a LOT of money for Cure of Cancer!! I really hope it would help!!!! ^-^
Today me and my brother went to the Downtown library since he had tutoring and I did some studying on Math. Ughh! Finals!! Stressing me out!! I procrastinated a little and played on this computer.. kids' section.. I'm so bad...only for 12 years and under.. haah

Terrible! anyway, went to a Chinese restaurant for dinner and bought boots! :) ^^ I like! High heels included mang! xDD

So.. by the way for english we had to read a poem: "The Other Me" by Ray Bradbury. My visual illustration:
It is about the "facade" (meaning: imposing or appearance) has a talent of writing poems, but he feels that he is not actually writing, instead, he feels he is taking the credit from his talent side (the phantom)! It's a pretty good poem when you understand it... by Ray Bradbury who died a few days ago on the age of 91 or was it 81 I think. R.I.P. to him! I love his stories! Including "The Veldt" and "Fahrenheit 451" (actually I didn't read Fahrenheit 451 yet.. I will soon because lots of people say it's good...)
Well talk to you later! Thunder and lightning is going on!! Going to sleep soon!! ^_^Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♡Thank you for leaving me a lovely message!♡ Have a lovely day.