Saturday 2 June 2012

Stress

Stress... it's a topic everyone probably would go like "ugh!" when they hear it! Why? What is stress? Well, it's simply when you are undergoing pressure... everything coming all at once and you have to finish everything to the best of your ability before a deadline. Sorry, that's my definition and I know it's not the best.. but just a little something out there. Why do people dislike it? Well because in a limited of time you have to complete lots of stuff OR stress could be about just one BIG thing, pissing you off! Ugh! For me right now... I have finals coming up and a piano exam, etc., etc.!
- I feel for this poor guy
Anyway, what's good or bad about stress? Huh? You ask me? Well.... stress is important in our everyday lives! Though too much or too little isn't really a good thing. If you are undergoing a lot of stress, then you might damage yourself physically, socially, and psychologically. Example, getting less sleep, eating less, (leads to an unhealthy body), plus you could won't have as much energy, which is extremely important! People might also become super moody and unhappy all the time, and hey, why would you want to live such a sad life? If you have a lot of stress, try and slow down, take a deep breath sometimes and just relax.. like go outside for a nice brisk walk, enjoy the sun, or maybe pour yourself a cup of water and read some magazines or books! OR watch dramas or listen to some music! Also, try and deal with everything one at a time instead of a whole chunk of stuff all at once!
        Okay, now you heard about all this you might go like, "YEAH, stress is totally NOT cool!" but stress is also needed in life too! It's what makes you grow, learn, and become a better person too! You don't want to live a life where you just simply sleep, play, and eat at home daily do you? That's not a perfect life.. in fact, there are no perfect life! And that's what makes it so perfect... er, unique! I gotta say, some stress is good for you! It makes you function, work and after you finish it you just go "whew!" and it's time for CELEBRATION!! :D

     Anyway, I'm just saying, don't go overboard with stress and try to deal with some though! Hope your life will improve!!


  So, wanna know what I'm stressed about? School, homework, peers, identity, life, family, piano, etc., etc., but I try to make my life the best and not be worried because of all these little things! ... because everything is happening all in this one world. We are just a little part of this one HUGE galaxy! Relax and calm yourself down. All problems can be solved if you try!


                                    GUESS WHAT? I'm going on a scholarship trip with my sister to Qingdao China! Is it confirmed yet? Uh... not really.. BUT I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I do hope it is available.. otherwise, well.. I can still make the best out of the summer without it I guess... just keep smiling and keep up with that beautiful positive attitude (; You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡Thank you for leaving me a lovely message!♡ Have a lovely day.