Saturday 10 November 2012

A Simple Saturday... Ish

Hey! As I am typing up this blog onto my iPod, my 2nd younger sister is giving me weird looks (also tried to take pics of us together but failed!!! ( ̄Д ̄)ノ sigh whatevers, she can't enjoy and be grateful of the sister binding time we have!! Huh! Anyway, we are currently on the bus-11 to Clareview. Specifically to Londonderry Mall for our piano lessons (I cancelled yesterday's lesson)! We are going to learn and teach piano for like 3 hours (2pm to 5pm). Right now is 12:41pm so I think we'll have around an hour left so we can go to the library an use free wifi or the computer!! Too bad I placed many holds on anime DVD movies in the CastleDowns Public Library.. So when we head back home we'll add that to one of our stops when bussing! Good citizens and friends of Mother Earth!! Haha :) you know it! Anyway, me, sister and my younger brother went to swimming lessons just now and it was alright for me... I mostly enjoyed playing the game WaterPolo! It's so fun haha and it helps get rid of embarrassing moments for me when I almost drown in the deep end or when I'm doing a move incorrect.. :/ anyway, hope piano will go good! Hopefully when I get home I'll also get enough time for my homework! Yay! ^^# well talk to you later! (Almost at the mall and will post this at the library)!


P.S. this was supposed to be posted like a few days ago (Saturday, November 10, 2012... Something screwed it over... Whoops haha) ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡Thank you for leaving me a lovely message!♡ Have a lovely day.