Friday 2 August 2013

Back to the blogging world! Summer Time~

Hello and good morning! It's sunny here where I live and I hope the rest of our days will be like today- only get sunnier and better! ^^ Anyway, summer is here and I have a LOT to do on my wishlist... here are some:
-summer school 
-piano exam
-animethon
-crochet a lot!!
-read a lot of books
-going to San Diego on vacation

So far.. I sort of accomplished only summer school.. I did finish summer school but I have to take the diploma exam on August 13th and so far there is no luck in studying!! Grr... :/ I need to spit out some time soon.. and yes, I do enjoy procrastinating too!! Hehe~  ! Well, anyway, I will be updating more !! Yay! )( 
Bye for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡Thank you for leaving me a lovely message!♡ Have a lovely day.