Saturday 3 August 2013

Amigurumi from the Past

Here are some amigurumi I crocheted when I was in grade 10- around 2 years ago! I learned crochet from a club in our school- Crafts club. I'm so glad my friend pulled me in to join that club! I'm very sure crochet is going to take a huge part in my life in the future♪・! ( ^ω^ )

♡Amigurumi♡- Japanese word for crocheted stuffies! 

❶  The bears I had crocheted (in turquoise, purple and yellow) are called Kero-Chan. Well, mine aren't exactly Kero Chan since I didn't give them wings.. But they are based off of a pattern called Kero-Chan, yes! Kero-Chan is an adorable character from an anime!  

⇒♡Here is the free pattern I found for Kero-Chan online♡: (click here!)

❷  For the big pink cat with a white mouth, he is an Amineko Cat! I actually found his pattern from a book at the library. Inside the book, it tells a story starring Amineko cats and it's actually very adorable and funny too♡! The book is called: "Hi My Name is Amineko: The story of a Crafty Crochet Cat" by Nekoyama. However, Nekoyama (the author) has also been generous enough to offer the pattern online for free.

⇒♡Here is the free pattern for Amineko Cat crochet pattern♡: (click here!)


❸  For the small blue bird in the centre, it is a basic bird! 
⇒♡Here is the free crochet pattern for the basic bird♡: (click here!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

♡Thank you for leaving me a lovely message!♡ Have a lovely day.