Friday 1 February 2013

Study season is over and welcome to semester 2! ^-^

Hey everyone! Sorry that I haven't blogged for quite a while now! Exam weeks (2) had just gone by and today was the first day of semester 2! Ugh! How I miss semester 1! Although I know only one person in each class, but I don't know like 90% of the other people in my  classes! It makes me feel lonely.. :( anyway, right now I'm at the library and later I'll be heading down to piano!! Geez... Why is the first day of school on a Friday? Oh well... At least there's time for people to adjust to their new semester and I have time to do homework! Yes! Homework! Haha.. I have:
Block1- Math 30-1
Block2- English 20-1
Block3- Physics 20
Block4-Chinese20ib/Social Studies 30-1

It's alright, all in all.. For Math there's a girl behind me who's also called Nicole! We're going to be numbered.. And I'm number one! My friend was like, "at least you're not number 2!" Anyway, I am quite unlucky today! Edmonton! When I was walking to my bus stop a car splashed mud over my pants(good thing it was black) and my boots were wet! Gratefully, right now it's drying off.. *sigh* well,  the only happy thing about this day is that my Grandpa is coming back from Brunei!! Yippee!! ^^ talk later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡Thank you for leaving me a lovely message!♡ Have a lovely day.