Saturday 23 February 2013

On Call 36小時

I had just finished watching the Hong Kong drama, "On Call 36小時". It is a very touching drama that has a meaningful theme and meanings behind it. I cried watching this drama and I definitely would suggest anyone to watch this drama. It is a medical drama, mostly revolving around doctors and patients...and family. I was crying so badly and I felt so depressed when 一建's brother, 一康, had passed away. Everybody in the drama had underwent a depressing and long night. Also, 魚仔 developed a tumour in her back, and she had released the news to her family that night. I felt so sad and down just watching those few minutes of the drama... Everyone was so sad and I felt bad.. It's a complexed feeling. I really hope I will never experience that night in my life. I know my mom had experienced it before and I had felt her sadness. I hope nobody in my family will ever experience that pain and sadness. I'm also touched by the drama because of the positive attitude the people have. They face life with a positive attitude and their conflicts. I strongly recommend this meaningful drama. It teaches a lot of life lessons. I want to thank it too. On Call 36小時... If you finish it too fast and want more, On Call 36小时II is ready for you. Cherish it. Cherish your life... You and your family and face life with a positive attitude. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡Thank you for leaving me a lovely message!♡ Have a lovely day.